Strong, healthy teeth can improve virtually all aspects of your life. By taking the time to maintain good oral hygiene, you’ll enjoy these key benefits:
- A greater level of self-confidence when meeting new people, pursuing career opportunities, and just looking at yourself in the mirror
- The ability to enjoy a wider range of foods
- An overall increase in everyday comfort level
- Greater longevity of your natural teeth
- Protection of your heart’s health
- A stronger immune system to fight off ear infections, colds, and flu germs
If you're experiencing sensitivity, tooth pain, or dental wear of any kind, Dr. Krothapalli will examine your teeth and gums to determine whether a dental cleaning, filing, root canal, or other procedure may be needed. If you have no problems with your teeth but haven't seen a dentist in some time, a check-up may be in order to make sure you're following proper oral hygiene guidelines to prevent cavities, gingivitis, and other issues.
General Dentistry to Maintain Healthy Teeth and Gums
Proper hygiene and regular preventative care go a long way toward protecting the health of your teeth. But if intervention is necessary, we offer fillings, caps, crowns, bridges, and guidance in areas like choosing the best dentures or having wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Krothapalli have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with comprehensive oral care.
You only get one set of teeth as an adult – treat them with the care and concern they deserve to ensure that they last a lifetime.
Our practice welcomes patients from Lynnfield,
Peabody, Saugus, Wakefield, Reading, North Reading and all surrounding communities. Call us Today at 781-592-1650 to schedule your appointment!