Porcelain Veeneers Lynnfield MA
Looking for a smile makeover in one quick, easy step? Dental Veneers provide an instant, non-invasive solution for a litany of cosmetic dentistry problems, and are one of the most popular options for turning crooked, uneven, or discolored smiles into sources of beauty.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are attached to the front surfaces of your teeth to improve their appearance. They can be used to correct the size, shape, and color of teeth, to cover gaps, or to give teeth a matching, regular appearance. Veneers are often used to cover:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between front teeth
- Misshapen, large, or small teeth
- A broken, cracked, or chipped front tooth
Veneers can be made from ceramic, porcelain, or a composite material. Some varieties are especially durable and must be ordered weeks in advance, while others can be made on-site by Dr. Krothapalli. Whatever type you choose, the veneers are bonded to your teeth and serve as a permanent cosmetic dentistry restoration.
Porcelain Veneer Benefits
- Fast: Veneers are one of the quickest and easiest procedures in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Krothapalli can apply your veneers to achieve an even, brilliant smile in as little as two appointments.
- Versatile: Dental veneers provide an all-in-one solution for stains, discoloration, crooked teeth, gaps, and cracked or damaged teeth.
- Enduring: Porcelain veneers can be expected to last for 15 to 20 years before they need to be replaced.
- Safe: The natural tooth structure isn't affected at all, as the non-invasive procedure merely covers by surface with the pristine, clean, durable veneers. Teeth, gums, and other tissues are left healthy and unmarked.
The Cost of Veneers
A quick and effective solution to many dental problems, each veneer can range from $700-$2,000. But keep in mind that this is considered a permanent solution to repair tooth color, shape, and straightness, so you won’t have to shell out more money for replacements in the coming months and years.
If you’re not prepared to subsidize the entire expense of veneers at once, ask us about our flexible financing options. With an installment plan, you can get the dental solutions you need today without impacting your immediate cash flow. Call us Today at 781-592-1650 for more information about dental veneers. Our practice welcomes patients from
Peabody,Saugus, Wakefield, Reading, North Reading and all surrounding communities..